Monday, January 08, 2007

Murdoch is my washpot

Last week this blog featured an entry mentioning the charity Sense in Science and Celebrity Big Brother.

So did the Body & Soul section of Saturday's Times.

Last week this blog featured a rant that included, amongst other things, my difficulty in hearing conversation at parties.

The Body & Soul section of Saturday's Times featured a piece on how to hear what people are saying to you under such conditions.

One, I could dismiss as coincidence. But two? Plainly, Murdoch's hacks are picking up hints on great stories from this blog. I have his mighty media empire in the palm of my hand.

He's my bitch.

1 comment:

  1. Try and see if you could ...erm... make them blush.... *evil smile*

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.