Monday, February 11, 2008

Make a fortune

Happy Chinese New Year! A little belated as apparently it was last week, but our resident Chinese co-workers only got round to handing out fortune cookies to everyone today.

My fortune:
"Prepare yourself for the future
Tomorrow will become the future"
I'd have said the future will become tomorrow, myself, but what do I know.

My manager's fortune is a little less mystical:
"Help, I'm stuck in a fortune cookie factory."
Long-term readers will of course recall that I am a snake dominated by wood and a seducer of human beings. Check out your own Chinese nature here.

1 comment:

  1. I had the following in my last fortune cookie (at the Honey Tree in Morecambe):

    "British Telecom have made an error on your account. You will get a rebate."

    I thought that was admirably specific. I am still waiting though.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.