Thursday, November 02, 2006

There's a kindred soul out there

Actually I already knew that and I married her. But it turns out there's at least another partially kindred one somewhere. Today's Golden Oldies slot on Radio 2 featured no less than four tracks that I have in my downloaded collection.

On the other hand, the same person who selected them also chose two tracks by artists that I wouldn't give a single byte of hard disk space to. This suggests that it would be a fraught relationship.

So that's six tracks total, that I caught. This is them listed alphabetically by artist - see if you can guess which the offending two were:
  • Emma Bunton - Downtown
  • The Jacksons - ABC
  • The Motors - Airport
  • Stealers Wheel - Stuck in the middle
  • Tina Turner - River deep, mountain high
  • The Tornados - Telstar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.