So, revealing absolutely nuthin' with a big nut, the rules are:
- Open your music library
- Put it on shuffle
- Press play
- For every question, type the song that's playing
- When you go to a new question, press the next button
- Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...
- Opening Credits: Shakespears Sister - I don't care
- Waking Up: Cher - The Shoop Shoop Song
- First Day at School: Howard Jones - New Song
- Falling in Love: The Doors - Light my fire 
- Fight Song: Gerry Rafferty - Don't speak of my heart
- Breaking Up: Marillion- Fugazi
- Prom: Cher - Gypsies tramps and thieves 
- Life is Good: The Hollies - Air that I breathe 
- Mental Breakdown: Sweet - Blockbuster
- Driving: The Doors - People are strange 
- Flashback: Marillion - Assassing
- Getting Back Together: Fun Boy Three - Our lips are sealed
- Wedding: Animotion - Obsession 
- Paying the Dues: Goldfrapp - Ooh la la
- The Night Before the War: Al Stewart - Year of the Cat 
- The Final Battle: Stone Roses - Waterfall
- Moment of Triumph: Urge Overkill - Girl you'll be a woman soon 
- Death Scene: Jonathan Richman - Egyptian reggae 
- Funeral Song: New Musik - Living by numbers
- End Credits: The Stranglers - Genetix 
 I only have three Cher tracks, honest, and one of them features Sonny too. [And no, it's not "I got you babe".] It's just a shame that two of them came up here ...
 Especially the ones you meet driving over the double mini roundabouts on Drayton Road.
 Actually a song I keep meaning to delete. On the plus side, it manages to rhyme "coolly" and "patchouli", and get away with it.
 Oh, please play this at my funeral!
 Clearly, Ben will return ...