Thursday, September 21, 2006

The ABC of Me

A meme that seems to be doing the blog rounds, so who am I to fight it?

  • A - Accent: probably posher than I realise but with the occasional awareness of Oxford.
  • B - Breakfast Item: coffee, fruit & fibre, fruit juice.
  • C - Chore you hate: anything you keep on putting off if only because you know it will need doing again very soon after. Like cleaning.
  • D - Dad's Name: Sir.
  • E - Essential everyday item: my door keys.
  • F - Flavour ice cream: mint / chocolate / toffee / raspberry ripple
  • G - Gold or Silver?: neither really, but wedding ring is gold.
  • H - Hometown: technically Belfast. Now I would just say Abingdon as it's the first place I've lived in for more than five years.
  • I - Insomnia: occasionally.
  • J - Job Title: Documentation Officer Technical Editor.
  • K - Kids: No blood descendants but a few spiritual connections.
  • L - Living arrangements: converted flat in much older house.
  • M - Mum's birthplace: Farnborough.
  • N - Number of significant others you've had: just the one of any real significance.
  • O - Overnight hospital stays: one, to have my adenoids out (because they 'ad annoyed me).
  • P - Phobia: heights, no. Falling from one, yes.
  • Q - Queer: Elizabeth II. Oh, sorry, queer. No.
  • R - Religious Affiliation: Christian of approximately CofE affiliation, though I tend to go with what works.
  • S - Siblings: 1 sister.
  • T - Time you wake up: 6 a.m. weekdays; when it seems a good idea at weekends.
  • U - Unnatural hair colours you've had: none.
  • V - Vegetable you refuse to eat: none, though I've never been fond of beetroot and would really rather not. (The exception being when I had some really quite nice borscht in Russia. But not since.) And would really really rather not eat raw onion. Oh, and do fried onion rings count?
  • W - Worst habit: being practically perfect in every way. Failing that, tuning out when I think someone is beginning to bang on, giving the perfect imitation of a sympathetic interested listener.
  • X - X-rays you've had: teeth a few times, and my back on a couple of occasions. Also, I'm (just) of the generation that could freely irradiate its feet when you went to buy new shoes.
  • Y - Yummy: Chocolate. Christmas dinner with all the trappings. Crumble and custard. Could go on. Won't.
  • Z - Zodiac sign: Kasterborous (at galactic coordinates ten-zero-eleven-zero-zero by zero-two from galactic zero centre).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.