Thursday, July 06, 2006

I wish my friends wouldn't do this ...

... because then I have to do it too. Yes, it's more of those web tests that tell you so much yet so little about yourself.

For anyone who's ever wondered this about me ...


You Are a Boston Creme Donut

You have a tough exterior. No one wants to mess with you.
But on the inside, you're a total pushover and completely soft.
You're a traditionalist, and you don't change easily.
You're likely to eat the same doughnut every morning, and pout if it's sold out.

Sadly, quite perceptive. Next: Ben takes on the world ...




create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands

This really is a little simplistic. I have, yes, been to North America. I have spent a week each in San Jose, Toronto and Boston, with day trips to San Francisco and Niagara Falls. I have stayed at least one night in St Louis, New York and Washington. I've changed planes at LAX and Philadelphia, and changed trains in Chicago en route from St Louis to NYC. But that hardly qualifies me as claiming the entire territory from the Mexican border to the North Pole, does it?

Likewise, the week I spent in Moscow and then-Leningrad hardly qualifies me as succeeding where Napoleon and Hitler failed (though I like to think I have succeeded against some of their other failings: reasonably non-inflated self-image, not started any wars ...).

But hey, it's fun.

And finally, web site of the day: http://www.huggableurns.com/. I really should be revising my will soon, what with impending matrimony (the Boy can't believe he isn't on it yet), so maybe ...

2 comments:

  1. likewise about the doughnuts, ben. Don't know how they can work it out from those questions.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.