Wednesday, August 09, 2006

This is what family life does for you

You scored as Maximus. After his family was murdered by the evil emperor Commodus, the great Roman general Maximus went into hiding to avoid Commodus's assassins. He became a gladiator, hoping to dominate the colosseum in order to one day get the chance of killing Commodus. Maximus is valiant, courageous, and dedicated. He wants nothing more than the chance to avenge his family, but his temper often gets the better of him.

Maximus


63%

James Bond, Agent 007


54%

Indiana Jones


50%

William Wallace


42%

The Amazing Spider-Man


38%

Neo, the "One"


38%

Batman, the Dark Knight


38%

Captain Jack Sparrow


33%

Lara Croft


33%

El Zorro


29%

The Terminator


25%

Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0
created with QuizFarm.com
And the relevance to family life? Well, as you can see, I tied with 007 and they had to ask a tie breaker: "family is everything" or "the opposite sex find you irresistable". Tough call, but I went for the first one. I hope I don't have to prove this quite as often as Maximus did.

If you think this is obsessive, at least I don't study my own earwax with NMR.

6 comments:

  1. ah, the joys of the personality test!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a tie between Batman and Captain Jack Sparrow (whom I would follow to the ends of the earth, so I am quite pleased about that one). I am not sure what this says about my family life. But I'm right with the ear wax guy, in a Wasp Factory kind of way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:42 am

    Strangely enough, 007 and Maximus came right at the bottom of my list. And I always thought that we were so similar.
    Batman won over Indiana Jones on the tie-break. I felt the results were significant enough that I've blogged them myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So what was the tie-break question?

    Interestingly we both have Captain Jack Sparrow in 8th place. It would be fun to go through the answers simultaneously and see where we diverge ... speaking of which, there's an email you haven't answered.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ear wax analysis. Now that's my kinda blog.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.