Friday, August 18, 2006

It's like they'd never been away

I hadn't realised how great a part of my life they played. At one time I would get two or three every day. Either they stopped, or my ISP's spam filters got turned up, or something.

Whatever. Today I got my first Nigerian spam in ages.

This one is from one Amos, Esq, Advocate, AmosLaw Chambers, 12 plot Victoria ireland Lagos Nigeria (West Africa). (All sic. I particularly like the West Africa in brackets, just in case I think he's from one of the many other Nigerias scattered around our planet.) The non-existent sum he would like me to launder help him process is $10.5m, allegedly deposited with his firm by someone who then went and died in the Paris Concorde crash.

If anyone wants to send him their bank account details, drop me a line and I'll give you his email.

Or for more harmless fun, just read here.

1 comment:

  1. If I feel in the mood and have enough time 419eater.com can be a good laugh. Some are better than others.

    As for myself I bearly every seam to get them. 1 or 2 a year maybey.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.