Saturday, May 10, 2008

That's him in the corner, that's him in the spotlight

I feel Bonusbarn may not take his Religious Studies completely seriously. Witness the following from his class notes on "The Use of Animals in Medicine", dated 13/9/07 and reproduced with his permission. Having dealt with the Catholic View and the CofE View he gets onto My View:
"I think that we can test on animals, as if we weren't meant to, the animals would fight back in some form of uprising."
And RS is his first GCSE this week. Oh dear.

1 comment:

  1. I assure you, he will pass with flying colours! RS is a guaranteed A for someone with any knowledge of religion at all!

    Post title worried me, thought you were having a crisis of faith. very relieved to find this is not the case.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.