Monday, May 05, 2008

If you like lolcats then you'll love ...

... Graphjams.

Actually you may like graphjams even if you don't like lolcats. Or you may loathe them both. See, I'm already thinking in terms of statistical presentation. Too much browsing of the site will do that to you.

Okay, put it this way. If you find the following funny, or even just plain understand them, then you will at least enjoy graphjams. If you don't, you won't, so don't say I didn't warn you. (Not all are musical, like these, but they do tend to be the funniest.)

End of public service announcement.

I may make one of my own soon.

song chart memes
see more song memes

song chart memes
see more song memes

funny graphs
see more song memes


funny graphs
see more song memes

I ought to acknowledge Major Clangar, (a) for bringing these to my attention and (b) for his own contribution, which I understood immediately and which made me laugh out loud.

4 comments:

  1. Graphjam's ace :) may I also recommend http://punditkitchen.com/ ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see your punditkitchen and raise you http://www.lolpresidents.com/.

    This could go on and on ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite so far is this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahah I'm liking the LOLpresidents!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.