Friday, May 30, 2008

If they didn't care, it would be unbearable

My call is important to the AA and I am currently being held in a queue that will last at least 5 minutes, but I'm to rest assured it will be dealt with as soon as possible.

It has taken 2.03 minutes of automated switchboards, recorded disclaimers and unsolicited information notices to get this far.

All I want to do is change my credit card details for renewing membership.

Alternative options become more appealing with every 80s electro synthpop beat ...

[Finally: I talk to a human at 7.52]

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:02 pm

    Can't you do it on the internet? Probably take just as long to register but will be quicker next time. And far less annoying.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.