Friday, October 19, 2007

Swing low Time's Chariot


Presenting the new book cover! Not intended in any way to make David jealous but just possible that it might.

I love it. I love it to pieces. Those three slightly distorted guys in the bottom right corner could so easily be on the cover of a Golden Age sf magazine. And here they are on my book. I feel honoured.

T. the now fully recovered sailor, who has recently reread the original (a man of sound judgement if ever there was one) commented that he had forgotten there's a pyramid. To tell the truth, so had I, but on checking the text I find that guess what, there is. And if I can't trust the author, who can?

They'll have to do something about that retail price, though.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:01 pm

    Wow! Looks fabulous.

    Hope all is going ok over there - a visit from Her Majesty sounds more exciting than the minister we got here this morning...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's all go. We finally have a desk flap too. (Meaningless to 99.9% of this blog's readers, sorry.) Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd buy it, for that ;) Exciting! And guaranteed to make David jealous, no doubt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that cover looks flippin' awesome.
    i want one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will, young padawan, you will.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.