Friday, October 05, 2007

Even more tasteful than stuffing dead pets

... For a given value of "taste", anyway.

Pet Tribute Creations of Ohio will, for a small fee, take a picture that you provide of your late lamented pet and insert it into an entirely tack-free religious setting. For some samples, see here.

My favourite - though the one of Jesus grappling with a cat that obviously wants to be somewhere else comes a close second - is this one.

I is serious Saviour.

I is holding rather ugly doggy.

Stop licking my stigmata, doggy.

4 comments:

  1. hehe the one this the black dog is soo cute! oh and by the way: hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does strange things to his left arm. It looks foreshortened.

    And, hello back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I misread that as "stuffing dead poets" so you can see why I was confused. Must have been due to watching Robert Sean Leonard in "Much Ado about Nothing" last night.

    Personally I think the cat is teh evil and has found a cunning way to infiltrate heaven. All those ickle mousie angels better get scared!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is entirely plausible.

    And I meant, right arm. Left as you look at it. Doh.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.