Saturday, September 29, 2007

I don't care if they're out of line


A mere 18 months or so after this lot were taken down from the wall of my living room for the redecoration, they are finally back up again. Same room, different wall, no longer my living room but our bedroom, in the corner that is sublet to my writing endeavours. Whenever I'm feeling blocked I shall lift up mine eyes from mine computer and behold evidence that I can actually do this thing.

Which is nice.

Original Ben work only, hence no Midnight Library or Vampire Plagues. Otherwise <modest blush>the wall would start being crowded</modest blush>.

I recently got sent a rough for the cover of Time's Chariot, which looks very nice in a retro 50s way. And that will be added here in due course.

5 comments:

  1. They *are* out of line though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll have a wall like that one day, you just wait. that's visual inspiration if i ever saw it.

    you've earnt some more respect points, now check your e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:30 pm

    They are not out of line. They are displaying the non-linear nature of a writer's craft.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh yes, I like that one.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.