Monday, February 19, 2007

A Snake dominated by Wood

Which sounds a little rude, but I didn't invent the Chinese zodiac. Anyway, happy Chinese new year. Read all about it at http://www.chinese-astrology.co.uk/.

I was apparently born in the Year of the Snake:
"Snakes have always been the seducers of human beings ... Snake people are born charming and popular. Snakes are spotlight magnets, and they will not be ignored. Peer group attention and public recognition are the least of what he expects."
Darn tootin' (seducers of human beings? Aren't there laws against any of the alternatives?), and it gets better. I am also dominated by the Wood element:
"Those born in the years dominated by the Wood element are people of high morals and great confidence. They know the intrinsic value of things and are apt to appreciate all that they have."
Well, that's us Aquarians to a T.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a Fire Dragon (knew the Dragon bit already, but not the element). I somehow suspect I'm not realising my full potential here.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.