Friday, July 27, 2007

Bless my cotton socks I'm in the news

Actually I’m not but I’ve always liked that opening line.

I am however mentioned on Ship of Fools, invaluable online resource “for people who prefer disorganized religion to the organized kind”. I have arisen in a discussion thread on the subject of Harry Potter. Someone has approvingly linked to my thoughts on the matter as reflected in Harry Potter & the Flawed Arguments.

Apparently I’m not a ConEvo, I’m an MoR Anglican. So I’m not only mentioned, I’m mentioned with jargon. I feel I have arrived. Somewhere.

If you go touring Ship of Fools generally, check out their caption contest as it’s very funny and one of the submissions has an esoteric Dr Who reference.

4 comments:

  1. well done ben..... i found a pet baptizing set on that site http://ship-of-fools.com/Gadgets/Pets/119.html
    Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you wouldn't want your pets to go to Hell, would you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. its interesting how your criticism of a witch-based film caused more of a stir than your views on harry potter.

    methinks some people had no comeback!

    i agree with your views about harry potter too, just so you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My philosophy is never argue with an idiot - people may not be able to tell the difference ...

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.