Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Nick? Mike? Philip?

Whoever you are, welcome, unknown pupil of Abingdon School who read this blog at 11.05 a.m. yesterday. And may I say I am shocked, shocked! at your cavalier disregard for the sacrifices that your parents make on your behalf, given that you seem happy to pour their hard-earned school fees down the drain with such frivolous activity. You’re there to learn how to run the British Empire, boy, not enjoy yourself. You should be busy practicing rabid Tory homoeroticism and growing cannabis behind the bike sheds. Yes, I know, it’s difficult but someone has to do it.

But you’re probably a friend too, so I forgive you. Just don’t let it happen again.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:17 pm

    Haha I search my name on your blog and this is what I find...

    Yes it probably was me. Free periods were a bore. And how on earth did you find out about the "rabid Tory homoeroticism"? You know too much...

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.