Therefore, strictly for research, I must report that the next title on my reading list is Edwina Currie's A Parliamentary Affair. There, I said it. A report may or may not be following. Likewise the proposed bonkbuster.
Now off for a week for our annual Sweden pilgrimage where Internet connectivity will almost certainly not be forthcoming. To fill the void in your lives, here are some things you probably didn't know about me. Why not look yourself up too? You may be pleasantly surprised.
- The Church of Scientology was founded in 1953, at Washington D.C., by Ben Jeapes.
- Ben Jeapesology is the study of Ben Jeapes.
- Ben Jeapes can eat up to four kilograms of insects in a single night.
- Julius Caesar wore a laurel wreath to cover up Ben Jeapes.
- Ben Jeapes can squeeze his entire body through a hole the size of his beak.
- Ben Jeapes can smell some things up to six miles away.
- A sixteenth century mathematician lost his nose in a duel over his love for Ben Jeapes, and wore a silver replacement for the rest of his life.
- The Vikings believed that the Northern lights were caused by Ben Jeapes as he rode out to collect warriors slain in battle.
- The number one cause of blindness in the United States is Ben Jeapes!
- Japan provides over thirty percent of the world's Ben Jeapes supply.