Friday, December 15, 2006

Something for the weekend # 1: Bush bumper stickers

Acknowledgement made to the unsung geniuses circulating these by e-mail and posting on sites.
  • Is It Vietnam Yet?
  • That’s OK, I Wasn’t Using My Civil Liberties Anyway.
  • Bush. Like a Rock. Only Dumber.
  • Let’s Fix Democracy in This Country First.
  • If You Want a Nation Ruled By Religion, Move to Iran.
  • If You Can Read This, You’re Not the President.
  • Of Course It Hurts: You’re Getting Screwed by an Elephant.
  • George Bush: Creating the Terrorists Our Kids Will Have to Fight.
  • (over a photo of Bush) Electile Dysfunction.
  • America: One Nation, Under Surveillance.
  • They Call Him “W” So He Can’t Misspell It.
  • Which God Do You Kill For?
  • Jail to the Chief.
  • No, Seriously, Why Did We Invade Iraq?
  • Bush: God’s Way of Proving Intelligent Design is Full of Crap.
  • Bad President! No Banana.
  • We Need a President Who’s Fluent In At Least One Language.
  • We’re Making Enemies Faster Than We Can Kill Them.
  • Guess What? Bush Doesn’t Care About Poor White People, Either.
  • When Bush Took Office, Gas Was $1.46.
  • The Republican Party: Our Bridge to the 11th Century.
  • What Part of “Bush Lied” Don’t You Understand?
  • Bush Lost Iraq. Deal With It.
  • Even Nixon Resigned
  • Republicans for Voldemort.
  • Who Would Jesus Torture?
  • Would Someone Give Him A Blowjob So We Can Impeach Him Already?
  • IRAQ: Arabic for Vietnam.
  • Give Bush an Inch and He Thinks He’s a Ruler.
  • Bring Back Monica Lewinsky.
  • My Country Invaded Iraq and All I Got Was This Expensive Gas.
  • I MISS BILL.
  • If He Were My Bush I’d Shave Him Off.
  • My Kid’s an Honor Student and My President’s a Moron.
  • My Other President Was Elected.
  • When Jesus Said Love Your Enemies, I’m Pretty Sure He Meant Don’t Kill Them.
  • When Clinton Lied, Nobody Died.
  • Vampire Slayers Against Bush.
  • PBS Mind In a Fox News World.
  • I Never Thought I’d Miss Nixon.
  • Re-elect Jeb Bartlett.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.